2010年11月7日星期日

bean sprouts


bean sprouts - they are tiny and are rarely regarded as the main ingredient in the dishes.
i'm not fond on bean sprouts, dont really like that crunchy texture... esp. when i'm hving the rice noodle, and for me that the rather crunchy bean sprouts mixed in the bowls just simply ruin the paradise in my month. That's why i always ask for skipping them in the restaurants!
i guess i'm not patient enough, therefore God wants me to learn a lesson (many lessons) recently.. As usual, I ask for skipping the bean sprouts when i order my bowl of rice noodle, and it's already the 3rd time, that they are still appear proudly in my bowl... and it drives me nuts... i kept murmuring ... if i am asked whether i need bean sprouts and i said yes, that means i really dun want them, but how come they are still here, and i need to waste my time picking them up while i just couldnt catch them all =.=
okay, i'm still learning to be more patient when it comes to something violating my will/ my desire. but i'm grateful that God makes me realise my short coming :)
But no matter what, i wont giving us having my yummy hot rice noodle ;)

沒有留言:

發佈留言