2010年1月2日星期六

a belated 2009 review and 2010 resolutions :)

Family:
in 2009, i didnt spend too much time in caring my mom, dad, bro, and grandmom, etc. i paid too much attention to my own problems. in 2010, i hope i can spend more quality time with them, to really listen to their needs and take care of them.


Work:
2009 was a years of difficulties and frustrations regarding my work, i questioned my ability and have lost my confidence. yet i know i hv learnt a lot from my previous long-term job and i'm glad i have gone through this hard time with my family, boyfrd and most impantantly- with support from GOD. the last quarter of 09, i was able to broaden my horizon in my temp jobs and had the chance of meeting many new people, i discovered my passion in work as well as my weaknesses. in 2010, i hope i can be in active mode, that i can search the right direction and devote myself into it! Be motivated and passionate are the keys!


Friends:
in 2009 it seems that i hv been distanced with some of my dear frds for different reasons: some are just too busy to squeeze time to meet; some seems remoted not becoz of distance but becoz of difference in value/ misunderstanding. but i'm glad that i did make good frds in my previous work :) in 2010, i hope me and my frds could squeeze time to meet each other, and the strange feeling i have towards my frd could be gone. and i have to learn to treasure my frds and share with them my feelings more :)


Love life:
i know i am blessed to have him by my side. we had a difficult time in the past year, but finally we have gone through it. his unconditional support and understanding are just too important :) we do hv disagreements and quarrels from time to time, so i hope in 2010, we could keep supporting and learn to love each other more :)


Health:
well... my health wasnt really good in 2009, allergy, cold kept attacking me, and my life style wasnt good neither, too many meat, too little veggie and fruits. in the new year, i wanna see if i could spend few days eating no meat, to clean my body and clear my mind! and of coz, exercising moooore!


Faith:
I thank God for walking with me through the valley of the shadow of death (my work). He is the only one who could comfort me til the end of the day. But in time of easy and comfortable, i forgot to put my focus in Him... afterall, i know HE is my Savior and the ONE who guides my way. In 2010, I hope to put more effort and faith in GOD, and to share the gospel with my family and frds. Baptism would be my goal in this year too!

Learning:
I have spent more time in crafting in 09 and i really enjoy doing it! I hope i can keep this passion and try to make new things with beautiful fabrics, felts and other materials! and maybe learning new skills, mastering sewing machine would be one big project of coz! if possible, i want to learn more on fabrics and learn some software as well. and i wont give in learning French too!
"either to keep progressing or to be washed backward!"


Hope for the best!

沒有留言:

發佈留言