2010年1月14日星期四

Encouragement :)

sometimes we are not sure whether we are doing our job well (or well enough), in my previous workplace, i had never got a compliment/ encouragement from my boss and that really made me lacking of confidence, and i always doubted my capability.

today's the second working day in my workplace, i was a bit panicking as i am still not familiar with the printer, advanced level excel functions, and other technical stuffs i encounter the first time in my life, plus i hv forgotten to prepare a document for a meeting. but then i received a email from my senior that told me i have done great job (in a task), the task is not a big deal yet it is BIG to me, and it does motivate me to work harder!

i am still adapting to this new environment and i will possibly make some mistakes/ bring troubles to others, still, i', gonna keep my spirit up!

God, thanks for giving me such a great chance, i know You are with me and i will have strength to face the coming challenge! Bon courage!

沒有留言:

發佈留言